Security staff are available 24x7 to man the premises as well as assist in the smooth traffic movements of the school on a day to day basis. Visitors and parents pass are issued to monitor entry and exit of visitors. Bonafide staff & students of the school are issued ID Cards.
Security Information & Measures at RCIS, MS Palya Round the clock security service.
- All staff and students must wear school id card in the school premises.
- Only school staff – faculty, maintenance staff, maids, office attenders are permitted near the class room areas as per their duty.
- Transport staff – drivers / cleaners are not permitted to enter classrooms until advised and permitted by the transport head.
- All visitors / service providers will be issued an id card / pass .
- Parents will be issued parent pass when visiting school office – except on PTM days.
- RCIS staff are requested to check / stop if any person is found in classroom areas / corridors without id card.
- No staff member will interact with a student behind closed doors.
- Male staff will not meet girl students individually.
- Corporal punishment is an offence and no RCIS staff will exercise it under any circumstances.
- Any student found in areas not relevant / appropriate to their age / class will be immediately questioned and class teacher / academic head informed.
- No RCIS staff will interact with students beyond school hours unless with sanction of the school authorities.