The offer of admission will depend on :
- The child's performance in the test / interview
- Availability of vacancies in the class concerned
- General proficiency of the child
The decision of the selection committee is final and binding on the parent & students seeking admission.
Students once offered admission must complete the following formalities by the date intimated, or the offer will stand cancelled :
- Submission of evidence of date of birth.
- Submission of Transfer Certificate from a recognized school, duly countersigned by the appropriate authority.
- Proof of passing the lower class along with Xerox of report card / mark sheet.
- TC, if not produced at the time of admission is to be submitted within 30 days of joining the school, failing which the student is liable for withdrawal.
- Fees and dues are payable in full by a new student at the time of admission.
The name, class, section and Admission Number of the student must be written on the reverse of the cheque.
At the time of Admission, new students will pay fees as follows :
- Admission fee
- Annual charges
- First installment of tuition fee
The following are not included in the Tuition fees :
- Coaching in dance, music, specialised sports, swimming, school trips etc.
- Smart class by Educomp
Rules regarding Term Fees
- If fees are not paid in full by the specified date, a fine will be imposed.
- In case the dues are not cleared, disciplinary action will be taken.
- If a student is withdrawn from the school, a notice of at least 30 days must be given, otherwise the fees for that period will become payable.
- Withdrawal notice must be given in writing by the parent/s only.