- Recitation, Story Telling
- Essay-writing, Debate, Declamation
- Public Speaking, Creative Writing, General Knowledge, Quiz etc.
- Informative lectures by visiting speakers eminent in their fields will be arranged to benefit the students and the staff.
- Class and Group Projects are other ways in which imagination and teamwork is developed.
Extra Curricular activities
Art, Craft & Music
- Fine art- drawing, sketching, painting, sculpture.
- Crafts - clay work, wood work, metal work, toys, flower-making, decorations, candles, Batik, needle work, screen painting etc.
- Music – Vocal, Classical and Western.
- Instrumental Band.
- Classical Dance.
- Drama – Skits and Plays.
Festivals & Functions
Tours, Field Trips and ExcursionsEducational tours and trips, adventure tours, treks, hiking etc., are arranged for students by the school. Field trips help students not only to view and understand the concepts better but also expose students to new things. children learn better when they are provided with a 'hands on experience'. Field trips are carefully planned, reviewed and monitored by our staff to ensure the safety of the children.
Times NIEIn order to empower and partner students in every step, RCIS has tied up with The Times of India to introduce NIE in all its schools.
Students can use this platform to exchange ideas and brainstorm about various ways NIE could be used as a supplemented text in the classroom. "Times NIE is a one-stop shop for everything that a student needs to know and provides multiple opinions about pressing issues,". Times NIE has initiated a plethora of events such as Quizomania, Colour Splash, Spell Bee and Newsmakers Meet to motivate students and empower them to face challenges. Powered by technology, NIE aims at setting a pace for students enabling them to exploit their potential to the fullest.